1. Cut down your closet by 25% by asking yourself this one question: “If I were shopping right this second, would I buy this?” If the answer’s no, out it goes. —
2. Frame vintage scarves for cool original artwork.
3. A vintage trunk not only makes a stylish coffee table, but it can also house shoes and clothing you rarely wear.
4. If you have a small closet, never keep your shoes in clunky shoeboxes. Instead, always line up them on the floor.
5. The easiest way to make your closet look organized: Buy all the same hangers for everything–same color, same shape.
6. Always organize your clothes going light to dark from left to right in your closet. Your eye will follow the color and thus help you stay organized.