(Disclosure: this post contains affiliate links)
Coming up with a great Halloween costume can be as easy as the perfect hairstyle, a little bit of makeup, and a whole lot of attitude. Here are 5 more easy, last minute Halloween hairstyles courtesy of Madison Reed.
1. Start by finding the perfect middle part in your hair
2. Flat iron your hair
3. Spray hair to smooth any flyaways, add some eyeliner and rock this Cher circa 1960s look
1. Pull your hair back into a french braid that moves diagonally across the back of your head. We suggest getting a friend to help
2. Leave out several tendrils and curl them loosely
3. Work on your aloof yet fierce warrior look
1. Divide your hair into two sections
2. Use a doubled strip of florists wire that will run from the tip of one braid, over your head like a headband, all the way to the tip of the other braid
3. Braid the first section of your hair including the wire as you work
4. Run the wire over your head and braid the wire into the second braid
5. Bend as needed!
1. Start by finding the perfect middle part in your hair and dividing your hair into two sections
2. Pull your hair up into two high ponytails. Back tease ponytails for fullness
3. On each side, pull the hair through the elastic one last time, creating a loop. Then feed the bottom of the ponytail through the loop
4. Wrap the remaining lengths of hair around the Minnie Ear buns and pin into place
1. Starting at the front on either side of your head, separate two small sections and braid them. Join the two braids at the back
2. Curl the rest of your hair in loose curls
3. Back tease hair to create volume if necessary
Our October deal expires soon – try Madison Reed’s healthier for you color today! Happy October! Take $10 off your first purchase of Madison Reed hair color – just use the offer code OCTOBERLOVE at checkout.
**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
So you’re too mature to be a pumpkin. Maybe you’ve done the sexy [insert animal with ears here] too many times. Being a zombie feels tired. And though you may have a witty topical idea in mind, you’re in no mood to answer a million “Wait, what are you?!” queries this year. That said, you still want to celebrate and look good in the process. So get your creative juices flowing with these fashion-inspired Halloween ideas from Rent The Runway. The costume ideas below are only a few of the inspirations.
You can also get $20 off your order of $75 or more with code TREAT2014.
|Flapper Costume Inspiration||Queen of Hearts Costume Inspiration||Mermaid Costume Inspiration|
Browse Rent The Runway to find a fabulous costume for a Halloween party.
*This post contains affiliate links so I will get compensated if you make a purchase through my links*
You can easily add (almost) all of these pieces to your daily wardrobe
**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links
Do you find yourself driving all over town, from store to store, just to find the perfect costumes to outfit your family in for Halloween? If so, now is the time to stop that tradition! Save yourself time and money and check out Costume Express.
Costume Express specializes in outfitting your entire family for Halloween. With thousands of costumes and accessories to choose from, you’re sure to find what you’re looking for. The most sought-after costumes (Frozen, Batman, Maleficent, TMNT) – are all available for purchase at Costume Express and are quickly shipped right to your front door.
Get 20% off all orders at Costume Express when you shop by October 25th! Just enter coupon code SAVETWENTY at checkout. Halloween just got a little less scary, right?