Monthly Archives: March 2017
I am a avid planner user and lover of all things stationary, so when i found out about The Planner Addict Box i knew i wanted to try it out.
The Planner Addict Box costs $15.00 + $3.75 shipping (International from $13-23)
The Planner Addict Box sends everything you need to get your planner glam and organized- Items range from wash tape, stickers and clips to pencil cases and pens.
Each box contains a card with a list of all included products as well as a theme to bring the items together- this months is Lucky Lady- which gives a st paddys meets kate spade look
This months box also included a planner bookmark from planNIRVANA
Sticker Mini Kit -$8
Each box includes a sticker mini kit that goes with the monthly theme and is made exclusively for The Planner Addict Box- these stickers go perfectly with the green and posh theme. This Mini Kit includes a sheet of full box stickers, a sheet of half and quarter boxes and a sampler icon sheet.
planner bookmark from planNIRVANA similar styles -$4
This is adorable and can be made into a planner insert or just used as a bookmark
Planner paperclips – cute bow-tie and tie paperclips made exclusively for P.A.B – $2
P.A.B. exclusive pen- $5 Pencil case $4
Planner addict society exclusive pen and pencil case- the pencil case is adorable but I wasn’t able to open it all the way so its currently unusable
Striped Washi tape $2 Green Washi Tape $2
The green wash mashed perfectly with the stickers and pencil case, while the striped washi coordinated with the pen
Die Cuts- $3
The last item was a set of Kate Spade inspired die cuts-
you could laminate these and make them into planner clips or small dashboards
I was satisfied with this months The Planner Addict Box- although I don’t think I would use the die cuts- they were a cute addition to the box. I estimated the value of the box at $21 which is more than the $15 cost of the box. I ended up canceling my subscription after my march box- I didn’t love all the items and I would rather just buy the stickers I like from easy.
This is half of the spread I made with the mini kit- the stickers and washi included are enough to make a white space spread with some stickers left over
1. Cut down your closet by 25% by asking yourself this one question: “If I were shopping right this second, would I buy this?” If the answer’s no, out it goes. —
2. Frame vintage scarves for cool original artwork.
3. A vintage trunk not only makes a stylish coffee table, but it can also house shoes and clothing you rarely wear.
4. If you have a small closet, never keep your shoes in clunky shoeboxes. Instead, always line up them on the floor.
5. The easiest way to make your closet look organized: Buy all the same hangers for everything–same color, same shape.
6. Always organize your clothes going light to dark from left to right in your closet. Your eye will follow the color and thus help you stay organized.
1. Beginning on wavy hair, take a medium to large section (depending on how thick your hair is) close to your right ear.
2. Braid the section going from the front to the back.
3. Repeat on the opposite side.
4. Bring both braids to the back and secure them with an elastic.
5. Loosen and mess up both braids by pulling on them gently with your fingers.
6. Take one braid and wrap it up and around itself, creating a small braided bun.
7. Secure with bobby pins.
Click here for even more cool hair tips and ideas!