Monthly Archives: July 2016
Embrace your love of all things tropical with fabulous style ideas inspired by your favorite island fruit. there are so many ways to celebrate this prickly yellow fruit,From cute phone casesto sweet pineapple-inspired bags to hold your sunscreen and shades, this roundup has got you covered. Keep scrolling for 11 ways to rock pineapples on the cheap.
1. TopShop Pineapple Luggage Tag ($15): Get ready for your island getaway with this trendy pineapple luggage tag.
2. ASOS Sheer Pineapple Ankle Socks ($7): Slip on these adorable socks that are so summer appropriate.
3. Lolli Swim Pineapple iPhone 6 Case ($30): Trade in your basic phone case for this colorful pineapple-shaped one featuring an upside-down heart pattern.
4. ModCloth Equator to Your Needs Jewelry Holder ($18): Finally say NO to lost bangles. Display your favorite pieces on this stylish modern pineapple jewelry holder and you’ll always know where your favorite rings and bracelets are.
5. Sunnylife Honeycomb Pineapples Small ($14, set of 4): Spruce up any party with this set of four paper fold-out pineapple decorations. Combine them with a string of fairy lights to keep your party looking festive from daytime to night.
6. TopShop Pineapple Mirror Key Ring ($14): Keep those flyaways under control and makeup on point with this trusty mirror key ring in the shape of a pineapple. Hang from your purse or backpack for a bit of extra flair.
7. Tallulah’s Threads Pineapple Necklace ($17): Brighten up any outfit with this colorful gold-plated pineapple pendant. Wear with an off-the-shoulder top to really flaunt the necklace and show off the neckline.
8. Cara Pineapple Print Head Wrap ($22): Sweaty bangs are no joke, especially when things heat up in late summer. Keep that drippy mess off your face with this fashionable head wrap featuring a pineapple print.
9. Sunnylife Pineapple Sipper ($12): Crazy straws always did make drinks taste better when you were younger. Take a page from your inner child’s book with this pineapple sipper; once your favorite summer cocktail hits that second loop, you’ll be glad you did.
10. Skinnydip Exclusive Pineapple Cross Body Bag ($29): No matter where you’re going this summer — whether it’s a music festival, a theme park or the beach — make sure you’ve got your necessities with you in this convenient pineapple cross-body bag. Its lightweight and secure design will give you one less thing to worry about during your weekend exploits.
11. FreeBirdCloth Boho Pineapple Shirt ($28+): Get a little cheeky with this tee featuring strategically placed pineapples. Pair with denim cutoffs for an effortlessly playful summer #ootd.
I’ve been wanting to try the Evian Facial Spray for a while now, but for some reason I never picked it up, so when I saw this campaign, I knew I had to try it!
A nice cool mist of Evian facial mist on dry parched skin will leave you feeling revived and rejuvenated. The summer months can be brutal on my skin. never imagined that Evian facial spray would be one of my go to summer essentials. I’ve seen a a ton of people chat about it on social media but doubted that it really worked. My first thought was it’s just water in a bottle. What can this do that putting water in a spray bottle can’t. I quickly found out this works so much better. It did have a fine mist that felt great. I used this for all of the uses listed above. I used the spray consistently during the day and first thing in the morning.
The Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray is supposed to moisturize, refresh and tone your face.
Honestly, I wasn’t expecting much from this, but now I love it! this spray is great for rehydrating and refreshing my skin, whether I’m wearing makeup or not. (The mist works great to moisten my beauty blender.)
I think this product will be handy during any time of year, but especially now when it’s so hot and makeup melts off my face. This is a great refresher, and it just makes my skin feel so hydrated. I will get some good use out of this, and will definantly have to buy another once I run out.
I highly recommend this product for anyone who wants a little refreshment for your skin throughout the day, you can use it as many times as you want and it doesn’t make your face oily or dry. I can see why everyone is raving about this spray. Give it a try, and let me know what you think!