Monthly Archives: December 2014
This post contains affiliate links
Is your new years resolution to be more crafty? Lucky for you, you can ring in the New Year right with the Best of 2014 sale at Cricut! Right now, you can save on their top selling products in 2014, cartridges, supplies, digital sets, and more through January 6th and you can get Free shipping @ Cricut use code: FREESHIPDECEMBER.
Cricut is the #1 brand of electronic cutting machines in the world. You can unleash your creative side by using their hundreds of ready-to-make projects. Grab this deal now and make 2015 a great year!
**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
One direction has just added a few new products to there line including 5 new limited edition beauty collections (one for each band member)
check out there Facebook page for creative ways to use the line and updates about the line
this included 6 eyeshadows, 4 lip glosses, 2 nail varnishes, a eyeliner pencil and a lip gloss top coat
Nobody Compares- Metallic silver
Tell Me A Lie- Metallic nude pink
Same Mistakes- Metallic mint
I Would- Smokey brown shimmer
Summer Love- Smokey purple haze
Everything About You- Smokey black shimmer
I Want- True matte black
Loved You First- Bubble gum pink
One Thing- Frosted pink ice
Irresistible- Shimmered pearl
Heart Attack- Creamy rose shine
Lip Gloss Top Coat:
Over Again- Silver glitter sparkle
Stole My Heart- Magenta pink shimmer
Alive- Multi-coloured glitter flakes
Enter to win one of the limited edition sets below
This Post Is Powered by BrandBacker
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
It may be cold outside, but you can find your own paradise with the three hot shades in Julep Maven’s new Winter Escape Welcome Box for new subscribers. Not only does this limited edition welcome gift include three nail colors, it also includes a fan favorite beauty product bringing the value of the box to $58 – yours for only $12.49 and shipping is free. A Maven beauty box subscription is one of the best values going and as a Julep Maven subscriber, get first access to trend setting colors and top-rated beauty products every month.
- Julep Maven is the only customizable box of full-size, limited-run nail colors and beauty innovations. That means no surprises, no dupes or colors you don’t like. You can see what is in your box each month and have the option of swapping out colors/products you already have or don’t want.
- Julep Maven is affordable. Every month you get more than $40 of full-size products for just $24.99 per month (tip – prepay for three months at a time and save $15).
- Julep Mavens get 20% off all single product purchases, free shipping, early access to secret sales. If you are passionate about your polish, that adds up to some amazing savings!
Get started now! Join Maven and get 50% off and FREE Shipping on your Winter Escape Welcome Box with code DEFROST or get your Welcome Box FREE when you pre-pay for your first three months and use the code DEFROSTFREE. Either way, you are going to LOVE being a Maven.
**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking through my links.
Still need a spectacular dress for New Year’s Eve? Shop the $20.15 sale at Rent The Runway and ring in the New Year- for less!
Shop before 3pm on 12/31*, choose a rental start date between 12/29-12/31, and you can get a fabulous New Years Eve look for only $20.15! With Rent The Runway you can even select an additional backup size to be shipped at no extra cost. Don’t let this spectacular offer pass you by! Here are some of our favorite New Year’s Eve looks:
Silver Cocktail Dress
Mini Sequin Pixie Dress
Sequin Disco Romper
*Please note, the 3pm deadline on 12/31 is only for customers who live in New York City. Customers outside of New York City will be unable to have same-day delivery on 12/31.
Here is my huge (After) holiday giveaway!
Here is the #StyleSteals of the day, a collection of 4 different styles of skirts. Leather Panel Pencil Skirt, Sequin Pencil Skirts, Solid Colored Pencil Skirt with Texture, and Long Watercolor Pattern Circle Skirt, all for 50% off.
The Style Steal for Monday Style Steals – 12/29/14 – Skirts – 50% off & FREE SHIPPING
This Post Contains Affiliate Links
Julep’s End of Year Savvy Deals sale starts December 26th and it is going to be HUGE!! It’s the biggest sale of the year and with up to 85% off some of their best sellers, you are definitely going to want to check this out.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
Looking for a holiday hair style that is elegant but different? Try this Antique Head Crown style complements of our friends at Madison Reed.
How to Create a Stunning Antique Head Crown Hair Style
1. With your hair in a center part, take a one-by-two inch section at the front and braid. Repeat this on the other side.
2. Lift up a section of hair from the crown of your head. Gently back comb (comb down on hair towards head) to build volume.
3. Smooth the backcombed section back and secure your braids with bobby pins.
4. Attach a dramatic hair accessory where the first braid is pinned.
5. Attach the accessory to the other braid. Let the piece rest gently into your curls.
6. Get creative with the beautiful pieces you own, like necklaces, brooches, and more. This look was made with a jacket closure discovered years ago at an estate sale, and it has gained new life as a hair accessory.
Even the simplest of styles can be dramatic with a little extra sparkle. Give your hair that extra shine every day with Madison Reed Radiant Color Kit or the new semi-permanent Color Reviving Gloss. Madison Reed’s hair color is better for you and better for your hair as it contains no harsh chemicals like PPD or ammonia. Find your perfect hair color now!