Monthly Archives: September 2014
1. First make sure your lips are dry and free of any product
2. Then apply your carmex as a moisturizing base soft vanilla flavor
Apply your lipliner to outline your lips (Don’t know how to apply lip liner or find the right shade?)
3. Then apply your lipstick inside the lines to create a non drying and long lasting lip
Blot and your ready to go!
Post Sponsored by carmex
**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links
Tweeted by Oprah/@Oprah
“Just bought a bushel of Cool prescription glasses @warbyparker “
You never know who you’re going to run into when you’re shopping for your next big look. (Warby Parker Lexington Avenue Store)
have you seen Draya Michelle, BBW LA star, wears Marbelle?
Although I wouldn’t personalaly wear this (I don’t like to show off my stomach) I think it would be perfect with a statement clutch and bright heels
Have you ever gone to Cedar Point or would like to But don’t know if it will accommodate your Allergies?
last week I went to Cedar Point for Bloggy Con.
On Sunday I was notified that Joe Cool Café served gluten free pizza!
I had high hopes for it and it did not disappoint!
The crust was delicious and the pizza was big enough to feed three.
I will defiantly be going back to Joe Cool Café
Image from CP food blog
Other Gluten-Free Foods at Cedar Point
- Fresh-cut French Fries (Hot Potato, Mr. Potato and Happy Friar)
- French Fries (Johnny Rockets, Boardwalk Fries (cart) and Burger Patio)
- Pizza and Chicken Fingers (Joe Cool Café)
- Cotton Candy
- All burgers and hot dogs without a bun
- Variety of Dippin’ Dots (does not include Birthday Cake, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough or Cookies n Cream)
Image and list from CedarPoint.com
NOT a sponsored post (although I wouldn’t mind if it was)