Embrace your love of all things tropical with fabulous style ideas inspired by your favorite island fruit. there are so many ways to celebrate this prickly yellow fruit,From cute phone casesto sweet pineapple-inspired bags to hold your sunscreen and shades, this roundup has got you covered. Keep scrolling for 11 ways to rock pineapples on the cheap.
1. TopShop Pineapple Luggage Tag ($15): Get ready for your island getaway with this trendy pineapple luggage tag.
2. ASOS Sheer Pineapple Ankle Socks ($7): Slip on these adorable socks that are so summer appropriate.
3. Lolli Swim Pineapple iPhone 6 Case ($30): Trade in your basic phone case for this colorful pineapple-shaped one featuring an upside-down heart pattern.
4. ModCloth Equator to Your Needs Jewelry Holder ($18): Finally say NO to lost bangles. Display your favorite pieces on this stylish modern pineapple jewelry holder and you’ll always know where your favorite rings and bracelets are.
5. Sunnylife Honeycomb Pineapples Small ($14, set of 4): Spruce up any party with this set of four paper fold-out pineapple decorations. Combine them with a string of fairy lights to keep your party looking festive from daytime to night.
6. TopShop Pineapple Mirror Key Ring ($14): Keep those flyaways under control and makeup on point with this trusty mirror key ring in the shape of a pineapple. Hang from your purse or backpack for a bit of extra flair.
7. Tallulah’s Threads Pineapple Necklace ($17): Brighten up any outfit with this colorful gold-plated pineapple pendant. Wear with an off-the-shoulder top to really flaunt the necklace and show off the neckline.
8. Cara Pineapple Print Head Wrap ($22): Sweaty bangs are no joke, especially when things heat up in late summer. Keep that drippy mess off your face with this fashionable head wrap featuring a pineapple print.
9. Sunnylife Pineapple Sipper ($12): Crazy straws always did make drinks taste better when you were younger. Take a page from your inner child’s book with this pineapple sipper; once your favorite summer cocktail hits that second loop, you’ll be glad you did.
10. Skinnydip Exclusive Pineapple Cross Body Bag ($29): No matter where you’re going this summer — whether it’s a music festival, a theme park or the beach — make sure you’ve got your necessities with you in this convenient pineapple cross-body bag. Its lightweight and secure design will give you one less thing to worry about during your weekend exploits.
11. FreeBirdCloth Boho Pineapple Shirt ($28+): Get a little cheeky with this tee featuring strategically placed pineapples. Pair with denim cutoffs for an effortlessly playful summer #ootd.
I’ve been wanting to try the Evian Facial Spray for a while now, but for some reason I never picked it up, so when I saw this campaign, I knew I had to try it!
A nice cool mist of Evian facial mist on dry parched skin will leave you feeling revived and rejuvenated. The summer months can be brutal on my skin. never imagined that Evian facial spray would be one of my go to summer essentials. I’ve seen a a ton of people chat about it on social media but doubted that it really worked. My first thought was it’s just water in a bottle. What can this do that putting water in a spray bottle can’t. I quickly found out this works so much better. It did have a fine mist that felt great. I used this for all of the uses listed above. I used the spray consistently during the day and first thing in the morning.
The Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray is supposed to moisturize, refresh and tone your face.
Honestly, I wasn’t expecting much from this, but now I love it! this spray is great for rehydrating and refreshing my skin, whether I’m wearing makeup or not. (The mist works great to moisten my beauty blender.)
I think this product will be handy during any time of year, but especially now when it’s so hot and makeup melts off my face. This is a great refresher, and it just makes my skin feel so hydrated. I will get some good use out of this, and will definantly have to buy another once I run out.
I highly recommend this product for anyone who wants a little refreshment for your skin throughout the day, you can use it as many times as you want and it doesn’t make your face oily or dry. I can see why everyone is raving about this spray. Give it a try, and let me know what you think!
**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking through my links.
Here are a few off-the-shoulder styles and sunglasses from Rent the Runway just in time for summer
Hurry! Only a few days left to sign up for Julep Beauty Box and get their Star Spangled 8-Piece Beauty Gift for FREE when you pay for your first month ($24.99). That’s a $122 off free red-white-and-blue beauty! Use the products in the gift to get the perfect look for the long 4th of July weekend.
To redeem your Star Spangled 8-Piece Beauty Gift, add the gift to cart and use code FIREWORKS at checkout.
Your free patriotic beauty gift includes:
- Four patriotic nail polishes
- Hot pink lip gloss
- Peony pink blush stick
- Bronze eyeliner
- White chevron nail decals
After you join Julep, you’ll get a box of gorgeous and good-for-you beauty, nail, or skincare products delivered to your door every month. Julep offers the only full-size and fully-customizable beauty box out there, so you get what you want every month!
Get your Star Spangled 8-Piece Beauty Gift today! Use promo code FIREWORKS to get your free gift when you pay for your first month of Julep ($24.99).
When the heat kicks in closed-toe shoes are not an option, but this colorful sandals will make you forget what an ankle boot even looks like. Check out our list of the eighteen must-have sandals every woman should have stocked in her closet this season.
We searched through the pages apon pages of dresses on Zappos, and picking out dresses that are both cute and have great reviews so you don’t have to!
2. A cape dress that adds some DrAmA.
“The material is thicker and of a better quality than I would have guessed, and the cape lays beautifully over the shoulders. I received countless compliments on it, and the dress held up through the ceremony and reception.” —A. W.
4. An adjustable halter maxi in a graphic print.
Rating: 5/5 Price: $62 Sizes: XS-2XL Available in six colors and prints.
“I am going to order a couple more of them! I am curvy so I was worried about it being clingy, but it is perfect! It just about touches the floor, which I love! It holds the girls up without a bra, awesome! This is the perfect summer dress!” —Karlie
5. An elegant v-back that’ll make you feel like you’re at high tea.
Rating: 5/5 Price: $160 Sizes: 4-16 Available in four colors.
“I needed a formal dress ASAP for an event. This worked perfectly! Since I’m short, this came pretty much to just above my ankles so it fit the bill. Plus the blue is gorgeous! AND POCKETS! Who doesn’t love a dress with pockets? Can’t wait to wear it again!” —Julie N
6. A Michael Stars racerback midi dress with shirred sides.
Rating: 5/5 Price: $88 Sizes: XS-L Available in four colors.
“Holy heck is this dress gorgeous on! I got the olive moss color and I would say it’s pretty true to color as it is on Zappos.com. It fits perfectly but not too tight. It is SO comfortable too. The shirring is extremely flattering.” —Erin
8. An empire-waisted tank in a nautical stripe.
Rating: 4/5 Price: $65 Sizes: 1X-3X Available in five colors.
“I was so excited when I tried this on! The empire waist gathers are perfectly located, and the dress falls nicely from there, making the front look very flattering, smooth and flat. This dress could even look nice worn to a meeting with a cropped jacket, or out to a casual dinner or day at the beach/lake. This dress was a great find, and I have to buy a second one!” —Anonymous
9. A floor-length dress that rocks the off-the-shoulder trend.
“This dress looks even better in person. I got the 2X and it hugs my curves in all the right places. I will be dressing up with some bling and accessories and I know I will look fab and be very comfy. I could not be happier with this purchase.” —Ladee M
10. A denim button up for casual Fridays.
Rating: 4/5 Price: $98 Sizes: XS-L
“I love this dress! The fabric is so soft! It is a very flattering length. It looked really cute with suede booties and will transition to sandals when it gets warmer outside.” —Anonymous
11. A wrap dress that will have you singing “Lady In Red.”
Rating: 5/5 Price: $98 Sizes: 0X-4X
“I have an innate mistrust of true wrap dresses. They always seem to end up hanging just a little bit wrong, pulling in uncomfortable places, or gapping strangely. But then I tied it and wowza! It hugs all the right curves. It sits perfectly over my cleavage, revealing a sexy-but-not-scandalous amount. The color is great and the ruffle is super cute!” —Caitlyn M
12. A vintage-inspired bodycon that’ll make you feel like a femme fatale.
Rating: 4/5 Price: $48 Sizes: S-2X Available in three colors.
“Love the fit & stretch of this dress. I already bought this dress in cream and mint and am going to buy it in black. I’m hoping it’ll show up in more colors!” —Allison
Looking for the perfect summer dress? Here are some of my favorite options under $30
This Va Va Voom dress sizes 1x-4x $30 from Modcloth
This Halter shift sizes 1x-3x $22 from Wet Seal
This striped shift sizes 12-20 $30 from Asos
1. This pretty lace overlay shift dress sizes 0x-3x $25 from Forever 21
This 90’s inspired black floral dress- Sizes 0x to 3X $17.90 from Forever 21
This boho beauty Sizes 12-20 $25 from Asos
This slinky number sizes 0x-3x $20 from Forever 21
This crochet frock sizes 0x-3x $28 from Forever 21
This coral cami dress sizes 0x-3x $20 from Forever 21
This Crochet maxi sizes 1x-3x $25 from Rue 21
This Chiffon maxi sizes 1x-2x $30 from Wet Seal
This cold shoulder boho shift sizes 1x-2x $30 from Wet Seal
This blue wrap dress sizes 1x-2x $23 from Wet Seal
This Chambray dress sizes 1x-3x $25 from Wet Seal
Sometimes the thought of primping and polishing is just too much. For just such days: we have the shirtdress, because you can’t wear pajamas to work.
Now that warm weather is in full swing, the shirt dress is just the piece you need to make the transition to summer a total breeze.
A gift to ladies everywhere, a shirtdress is part sophisticated outfit, part loungewear. Sounds like a win-win to me!
Shirtd resses are breezy and keep you cool during the summer, and they can work for the office or a backyard cookout. The simplicity of the shirtdress allows for minimal outfit planning—just add a few accessories for a complete look.
Whether you’re rocking the traditional blue chambray, feeling romantic in a floral number, or looking nautical in stripes, we’ve got just the shirtdress (or a few) for you.
1. & Other Stories Oversized Twill Shirt Dress ($95): If you’re stuck in an LBD rut, think outside the box by giving this pocketed shirt dress a try. Play it cool with a laid-back cross body and d’orsay flats or dress it up with a statement belt and an updo.
2. Loft Flippy Shirtdress ($80):Wear this pretty paisley number with espadrille wedges and dazzling drop earrings for date night or toss it on top of a swimsuit for a beach-day getup that makes the transition from sand to street easy.
3. Zara Striped Tunic ($50): Dotted with petite palm trees,Play up its vacay-ready vibes with a bright pineapple clutch bag and a straw hat. Bonus points for pom-pom embellishments.
4. Fred Perry Polka Dot Shirt Dress ($190): Celebrate the onset of warm weather with a polka dot shirt dress that will inspire you to do less. Style it with simple white sneakers and a straw cross body bag for a low-key look.
5. Reformation Dozer Dress ($58):Achieve French-girl perfection by styling it alongside a knotted silk scarf and a don’t-care ‘do.Whether you tuck it into denim or let it hang loose, this relaxed, long-line tee can do no wrong.
6. Free People Looking for Love Henley ($128): Stand out in a sea of denim and suede A-line minis with this ’70s-inspired henley dress that will look as cute with clogs and oversized hexagonal sunnies as it would with crossover slingbacks and a tassel ear jacket
****This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase through the below links****
Looking for the perfect mothers day gift? look no farther than Modcloth
Modcloth has a wide selection of gifts for mom, grandma and your favorite aunt!
/productshots/0168/6929/47189890aa4059e6443fa9e6308601a3.jpg?14600677Cool, Calm, and Cleansed Body Scrub in Lavender $27.99
Letters to My Mom $14.99
After decades of offering you love, your mom deserves your affectionate words. Scribe them in the stationery that fills this hardback booklet from Chronicle Books! Each sheet comes complete with a sweet prompt and folds up to look like an envelope – and, at the end of the album is a page of stickers with which to seal your heartfelt letter. Your mother will be beyond touched!
Mom, I’ve Always Wanted to Tell You $14.99
From your first sweet steps to the time she taught you to drive, your mom has been by your side for the most significant moments in your life. Share the memories that you’ve always cherished with this charming keepsake journal! Designed by Allison Weiner and produced by Chronicle Books, it features fifty prompts that will inspire you to reflect on all of the magical and moving experiences you’ve had with your mother, as well as the adventures to come. Quaint trim and quotes about motherhood add a kiss of sweet detail each page, while your handwritten responses remind her of what a wonderful job she’s done. Momma may know best with this token that she can treasure!
As a Matter of First Course Plate Set $49.99
It’s a no-brainer that you’ll serve your guests delicious little dishes atop this eclectic set of ceramic plates! Also ideal for holding sliders, popovers, and skewers during an hors d’oeuvres hour, these blue, mustard, white, and red patterned plates bring fun flavor to the festivities.
Undisputed Class Watch in Black & Rose Gold $109.99
Become known as the arbiter of good taste by making this Midi Dial watch from Olivia Burton your everyday accessory! Elegant and classic, the rose gold face of this watch boasts a polished rim. Paired with its black leather band, this top-notch timepiece wants for nothing.
**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
You can now get $750 in free accessories when you sign up to be a Stella & Dot Stylist for as low as $199 now through April 30th!
An additional $100 in initial Sample Credit is accessible to Stylists immediately upon signing up. Sign-up options are as follows:
• Online and On-The-Go Sign-up: $199 for $450 in Sample Credit
• Trunk Show Essentials Sign-up: $499 for 1,100 in Sample Credit
• Business Builder Sign-up: $699 for $1,600 in Sample Credit
In addition to getting special discounts on the jewelry and accessories that you love, you will also have the freedom to style your own financial future when you become a Stylist with Stella & Dot. Other perks include:
• An incredible business to call their own
• The ability to work from home and earn extra income sharing the jewelry, accessories, and fashion trends that you love with others
• Training and support from amazing and successful women
• Free jewelry, as well as significant discounts
• Expense paid vacations
• A personal website and online business center
• and so much more!
You can learn more about becoming Stella & Dot Stylist by going here.
Last but not least, you’ll be able to earn an additional $300 in product credit when you sell $1,000 in the first 30 days!
I received the below product(s) free for review purposes
When MAKE Beauty reached out to me to do a review I knew I had to say yes!
A bit about the brand: MAKE believes there are no beauty rules. That each individual is driven by an artistic approach to their own personal reality. That it’s beautiful to be inspired by your imagination. To embrace a whimsical approach to life. To be outspoken, intelligent, confident and un-self-conscious. MAKE encourages creative self-expression as individuals everywhere
color their world. Their beauty products are designed for personal experimentation with rich formulations and rare palettes in an unconstrained range of colors, finishes and textures. The line is professionally formulated but user-friendly and can be applied as layers to give as much or as little impact as you feel like on any given day. Whether the look is the perfect no-makeup-makeup or modern minimal alongside a more pigmented finish is entirely up to you.
MAKE Silk Cream Lipstick in Taffy $25-0.12 oz.
Vivid, saturated color that does double duty as a protective moisturizing treatment with antioxidant vitamins, rosehip, soybean and safflower oils. Aloe and chamomile extract further condition lips. Feather-resistant and intensely pigmented in true-wear shades. Apply to lips after primer and liner.* Not tested on animals, hypoallergenic.
MAKE Matte Finish Eyeshadow in Alabaster $25-0.10 oz.
Turn heads with this stunning, intensely pigmented shadow in an array of blendable shades. The velvety matte powder goes on smoothly with a crease-resistant, oil-free formula that looks fresh for hours after you’ve applied it. Vitamins C and E help to provide antioxidant protection for the delicate eye area. Gently sweep over lids, apply dry or wet for a more intense finish. * Not tested on animals, hypoallergenic.
I received sample sizes’ of these products and the silk cream lipstick and Matte finish eyeshadow are Tiny and I was only able to get a few uses out of them.
Anyway, coming to the quality, the silk cream lipstick is a satin finish and the shade taffy is a medium toned pink that is universally flattering. Although the shade and finish were nice the staying power is lacking. It stays on for 4-5hours (if you don’t eat/drink anything, so it stayed on for about 2-3 for me)
The matte finish eyeshadow is a soft eggshell color with a hint of peach. The color was perfect for my skin. I like the texture as it is really easy to apply. The outcome totally gets affected if you don’t use a primer.
Enjoy a special 20% off sitewide on Makebeauty.com with the code MAKEYOURSELF, valid through 3/1-5/31
When it comes to vintage and retro clothing, many people feel that charity shops are still the be all and end all, and I agree that sometimes you can find an absolute vintage bargain in a charity shop, and if you’re really lucky, something designer. But in a world which is becoming increasingly online, buying vintage and retro clothing has also become an online affair! The two retro/vintage online shops I am going to share with you all are United Kingdom based, but they both ship worldwide.
Pop Boutique sell both ‘recycled’ vintage clothing and their own retro brand of clothing, both of which are wonderful. In the UK (and now in Gothenburg, Sweden also) you can try the clothes on in their physical stores. However, I can say that I feel that their clothes are true to size, which always makes me feel confident about online ordering.
Currently, you can only buy their own brand clothing online, but there is a vintage option on the website and it is apparently ‘coming soon’. That is exciting! Their vintage Levi jeans and shorts are a staple in my wardrobe!
In terms of their own brand retro clothes, I have many of their dresses, and I feel that retro dresses are what they really excel in. Also I think that for retro dresses, they are good value for money, with most being under £30. Their other clothing items such as skirts, jumpsuits and t-shirts are also very good quality for the price, and are either simple and understated, or wild flamboyant prints like paisley!
Pop boutique also stock men’s retro and vintage, meaning you can buy presents for any men in your life who like vintage, or recommend a great vintage online store to them!
My clothing item pick: This beautiful yet simple black dress with contrasting white collar and hem in a true sixties style!
Atom Retro is another wonderful retro and vintage online shop, albeit generally slightly pricier than Pop Boutique. Atom Retro is a site that sells branded retro and vintage, for both men and women. It is basically a really good directory for good quality vintage brands, including big names such as Pretty Green and Lambretta for Men and Madcap England and Marmalade for women.
An added bonus to Atom Retro that I find is that there is always a lot of beautiful stuff in the sale section, which is always a plus for finding some beautiful branded retro clothing for bargain prices! The swimwear section is also very good, considering I find it hard to find good quality retro stuff in which to go swimming!
Another thing I like about Atom Retro is that I feel they have a good selection of retro clothes from different time periods. I am a massive sixties lover, and a majority of my vintage clothes come from or are inspired by sixties wear, I like the option to have a good selection of clothes inspired by the fifties, sixties and seventies.
Lastly, Atom Retro has a home wear and Gifts section. And it is very very good. You can buy retro clocks, record players and even badges or key-rings for the Mod in your life!
My Clothing Item Pick: This Mod/Swinging Sixties Black jersey style dress with striped collar, giving it the a sporty-polo look.
It’s the first day of Spring, and Julep has a new gift-with-purchase subscription offer featuring three spring-forward polishes.
Spring broke? Here’s your break! If you can’t get away for a proper week in the sun this spring, lighten up with a pop of bright pastels! You’ll get this Free 3-Piece Polish Gift when you join Julep Beauty Box. When you join Julep, you’ll get a box of gorgeous and good-for-you beauty, nail, or skincare products delivered to your door every month. Julep offers the only full-size and fully-customizable beauty box out there, so you get what you want every month! To redeem your Free 3-Piece Polish Gift, add the gift to cart and use code TAKEOFF at checkout.
Your gift includes:
- One pink grapefruit sheer iridescent polish
- One hyacinth crème polish
- One tart lemon crème polish
Here are some reasons why you’ll love Julep:
- Julep is affordable. Every month you get more than $40 of full-size products for just $24.99 per month (tip – prepay for three months at a time and only pay $19.99 a month).
- Julep is the only customizable subscription beauty box that makes all of their own (full-size!) products . That means no surprises, no dupes or colors you don’t like. You can see what is in your box each month and have the option of swapping out colors/products you already have or don’t want.
- Julep subscribers get 20% off all single product purchases, free shipping, early access to secret sales. If you are passionate about your polish, that adds up to some amazing savings!
- Satisfaction guaranteed – just call to cancel anytime.
Get your Free 3-Piece Polish Gift today! Use promo code TAKEOFF to get your free gift when you pay for your first month of Julep ($24.99).