So you’re trying to choose your next travel destination. There are so many factors to consider. Weather, culture, safety, affordability. You want to be able to afford the trip without breaking the bank, but you also don’t want some bog standard trip that will leave you yawning. You’d like a break from the chill of home. You want to try out new foods. You want to be able to walk the streets without fear of harassment. So where do you head? Well, Malaysia would be a good place to start.
Malaysia is a cultural hub, with influences from cultures across the globe. There’s a range of delicious cuisine on offer here. Restaurants serve Mexican, Chinese, Continental and Malaysian dishes that will leave you full but still wanting more. Beyond delectable cuisine lies architectural genius and marvelous displays of historical artifacts. Beautiful churches and museums a plenty. Take time out to take a look at St Paul’s Church and the Sultanese Museum in particular.
Whether active or sedentary, there are places and activities that will fulfill all of your wishes. Vast areas showcase clean beaches, vibrant rainforests, impressive waterfalls and beautiful landscapes. If you’re on holiday to relax and recuperate, lie back in a hammock with a fruity cocktail. If you’re restless and always need to be doing something, there are plenty of alternative options to basking in the sun. Go on treks or try out snorkeling. Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the region.
Maybe you’re a shop-a-holic. If so, you’re in luck. Kuala Lumpur is one of the shopping capitals of the world. The city’s huge shopping complex offers everything. From designer brands to handmade trinkets. Amazing discounts, offers and sales are frequently available to travellers. If this sounds right up your street, book a hotel room in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Believe it or not, all of these things are relatively affordable. You just have to be smart with your spending and make choice purchases as you go. Here are a few tips and tricks to make great savings on your Malaysian holiday.
Book Accommodation Early
It’s frequently the case that the earlier you book, the greater savings and discounts you can get. Check out price comparison sites for good deals. Remember that you can often bargain. Prices are often negotiable and some hotels and rooms to let will negotiate prices. Especially if you are staying for a week or longer.
If you’re not in a rush, you might like to consider indirect flights. These are often cheaper. They might see you stopping over in a different location for a few hours as you change flights, but the saving is often worth it.
Avoid peak times. This is when prices go through the roof. If possible, don’t travel during school holidays, as the travel industry takes advantage of parents who only have select slots to get away for a summer break.
Cut Back On Excesses
Some things just aren’t necessary. Extra leg room might be more comfortable, but that money can be better spent somewhere else. Pack light to avoid excess baggage fees. Many of us overpack and realize we’ve barely touched some of the things we’ve taken on holiday with us.
Have you ever wanted to just stare at the most beautiful islands on Earth? Here they are, in their full glory.
Maui is one of the most unusual islands in the world. It sits atop a 10,000-foot volcano, but don’t let that put you off. The island plays host to many of the traditional tourist attractions, including golf and scuba diving in its warm Pacific waters. The island is also a great place to hike, thanks to the elevation of the central volcanic mountain. Along the way, you’ll discover waterfalls, black sand beaches from the volcanic ash, and marine life. Many people who venture to the island also enjoy watersports, including surfing and windsurfing. There’s even some fashionable shops.
Andaman Nicobar, India
The Andaman Nicobar Islands are a chain of more than 300 islands over 1,000 miles off the east coast of India. They’re famous for their dense tropic jungle and unique wildlife. In fact, the islands host some of the most unusual species in the world, being so far away from the nearest land.
Bora Bora, Pacific Ocean
The island of Bora Bora is a tiny volcanic island in the middle of the Pacific ocean. It’s just six miles wide and two miles long. James Cook, the eighteenth-century British explorer, called the island the pearl of the Pacific. And he wasn’t joking. Here you’ll find warm waters and a lagoon that circumnavigates the island. The primary industry here is tourism. Here tourists get to enjoy some of the most magical island experiences in the world, including swimming with fish. But because Bora Bora is so isolated, it costs a lot of money to service it with supplies. As a result, the prices are high. If you want to go to this little spot of paradise, you’ll have to save your money.
Galapagos, Pacific Ocean
The island of Galapagos isn’t just a beautiful tropical paradise. It’s also an island that had an enormous bearing on the future of science. It was here, more than 100 years ago, that Charles Darwin was inspired to think up the theory of evolution. Since then, his theory has stood the test of time. As you might expect, the wildlife of Galapagos is truly unique. It’s nothing like the life found throughout the rest of the world. It evolved separately, along its own path.
Galapagos is an island around 600 miles to the west of Ecuador in South America. There’s plenty of opportunities to enjoy the unique wildlife on the island at the Charles Darwin Research Station. There are also many white sand beaches teeming with island life. For the adventurous, a trip to the island’s Sierra Negra volcano is always a treat.
St. Martin, Caribbean
No tour of the world’s best islands would be complete without a mention of the Caribbean. St Martin represents all we associate with the Caribbean: laid back lifestyle and wonderful weather. But it’s an island that also has it’s own interesting history. The island is carved up into two parts. The north is controlled by the French, the South by the Netherlands. In the north, you’ll find beautiful food and high cuisine. In the south, you’ll find casinos and a healthy nightlife.
Fashion is a creative outlet that allows us to express ourselves to the outside world. So if you’re lacking in confidence, your outfit will give you away almost instantly. Believe it or not, the contents of your wardrobe have the ability to increase your confidence levels. They can transform you from shy and quiet to wild and outgoing, simply by changing what you wear and how you wear it. Unfortunately, many of us don’t realize the correlation between clothing and our personality. So we continue to wear clothing that doesn’t make us feel fabulous or that suits us. This can quickly make your wardrobe uninspiring and your love of fashion may even begin to wane.
Thankfully, there are plenty of things we can do to become confident dressers starting today. Take a look at the following hacks that all fashionistas use.
What’s the occasion?
If you feel under or overdressed for a particular occasion, this can have an adverse impact on your confidence. So before you start getting ready each day, question what the occasion is. You might be heading to work or going on a blind date. Knowing the answer to this question is vital in ensuring you choose clothing that looks good while also being appropriate. If you’re unsure what you should be wearing, relax! You can talk to your boss about what they consider to be appropriate workwear and use this to influence your style choices. You can look at blogs or videos that offer advice on date night or wedding fashion. There are also plenty of insightful guides online which can make choosing the right attire much simpler. Take a look at realsimple.com/beauty-fashion/ to help you get started.
Another option is to ask your friends for their opinion on your potential style choices. Their input will be invaluable and could stop you from wearing something you regret. Why not host a mini runway show where you can try on potential outfits in their entirety. This will not only let your friends see the overall look you want to create, but also allows you to see how comfortable it is to wear. High heels, tight jeans and dresses which are too short are all things that can affect how you feel in an outfit. If you don’t feel at ease or experience discomfort, it will be easy to tell. So be realistic about your outfit choice and never wear anything that is painful to wear. That way it will be impossible for you to feel anything but happiness and confidence.
People who lack confidence in the clothing they wear are often unsure about what their personal style is. If you fall into this category-don’t panic! Finding your own style is not as difficult as you might think. Start by looking in your wardrobe and look for items or colors you have multiples of. This is a strong indicator of the kind of clothing and colors you find enjoyable and comfortable to wear. Now you know what the key items in your wardrobe are, it’s time to start experimenting. Fashion is all about fun and pushing your boundaries. So start teaming these staples with other items in your wardrobe. For instance, your favorite band t-shirt might look good with a pencil skirt or when worn over the top of a maxi dress. You can wear it tucked in, knot it or even layer it underneath strappy tops and dresses. For more ideas on styling, see Popsugar.co.uk
Whenever you find a combination that you feel amazing in, take a photo of it on your phone. You can then use this as a reference in future when you’re stuck for outfit inspiration. You should also do this when trying on clothes in a store. Look through the photos you have taken, and it shouldn’t take long for a signature style to present itself. Whether your style is glam grunge or vintage queen, start looking for more clothes and accessories that suit your more defined look. Doing this will also make it easier to determine what styles and colors don’t work for your body shape and skin tone. Knowing this will help you avoid making a fashion faux pas in future.
Don’t forget what’s underneath
One of the simplest ways of making you feel more confident about what you are wearing is by prioritizing what’s underneath. We all have hangups about our bodies, which can profoundly affect our self-esteem. From muffin tops to cellulite, these issues can stop us wearing the clothing we long to wear. But wearing the right undergarments can be a simple way of temporarily masking some of the imperfections which may be holding you back. Spanx products are a fabulous choice that can help smooth out your body and make your clothing look better. A well-fitted bra can also help you do this while also improving your posture too. If you haven’t had a bra fitting for a while, use the useful guide on barenecessities.com.
Another option is to consider removing your hangups or improve their appearance. That way you won’t have to feel self-conscious when wearing tight dresses or short skirts. There are many ways in which you can do this from applying anti-cellulite creams but there is nothing better than good old exercise and healthy eating There are also non-surgical cosmetic procedures you can try, such as coolsculpting which can tone your body too. You can find out more about this online at liposuction-sandiego.com/coolsculpting/.
Just remember that your flaws are what makes you unique and unlike anyone else. By removing every imperfection you may have, could stop you from being you.
Take what you have learned from this guide and use it to start dressing more confidently each and every day. The boost that your personal style gives to your self-esteem will be hard to ignore. It may even get you that promotion or give you the push you need to talk to your crush. So never leave the house feeling down about your outfit choice ever again.
Thanks to Mairéad Duffy who attended this event for me in NY while i was stuck in GA
The first of the runway shows in the Lower East Side for Art Hearts Fashion, presented by the AIDS Healthcare Foundation, took place on Monday night. The location was the stunning Angel Orensanz Event Space, a 19th century gothic revival synagogue. Its balconies, dramatic arches and high vaulted ceilings, illuminated in a host of colors that contrasted with atmospheric shadows, made the perfect setting for a runway show.
However, things didn’t begin smoothly, which was due to begin at 6pm. At 7.15pm the doors were still shut and a massive queue stretched down Norfolk Street. Fortunately Fashion Week is one of the few times when waiting around is bearable, as there are so many outlandish outfits on display, and as it turned out, the night was well worth the wait!
First up was Hale Bob, with their trademark bohemian chic prints, bright colors, silks and velvets. The collection contained a lot of loose-fitting, floaty pieces; mixed materials and a kaleidoscope of colors, particularly turquoise. They also featured some dark jumpsuits.
Ibrahim Vukel, up next, was quite the opposite, showcasing a fabulous collection of close fitting gowns in strong colors- white, black and red predominantly. Cut-out sheer panels featured heavily.
Sanja Bobar was last of the first round of shows, with the biggest collection thus far, in white, cream, dusty pink and gold tones. Her gorgeous range of evening and bridal gowns showcased lots of floaty sleeves, and flattering trumpet, a-line and mermaid silhouettes. There were lots of low backs, high necks, applique designs, and again cut-out sheer panels were prominent.
After a break, the shows resumed with a dramatic collection of designers, beginning with Fernando Rodriguez. Once again the collection was heavy on sheer panels, with mostly white and gold colors, with some striking azures. Flowing chiffon sleeves and high necks were visible also.
Elochee followed, and the show took an androgynous, futuristic turn, with more structured designs, panelling, boxy shapes, harder lines and many geometric patterns and long sleeves. Shades of black, white and grey featured, with dashes of mustard.
Willfredo Gerardo was the final collection of the night, with a dazzling display of luxurious, full length gowns and jumpsuits. Spectators were treated to lots of sparkling silvers and blacks, sheer fabrics and plunging necklines. A hush descended on the room in anticipation of his crowning piece, and he didn’t disappoint, with a spectacular black and silver ballgown. Modeled by the stately Anna Kile, its sharp sweetheart neckline and fabulous full skirt was the highlight of a truly memorable night.
The weather has started to cool, the nights are getting longer, and the leaves are turning burnt orange – it’s officially fall. Fall is one of those seasons that it can be a real struggle to get your style right for, mainly because of the constantly changing weather. One moment the sun is shining, the next the wind picks up, and it begins to pour. Fall fashion may not be that easy to get right, but below are three cute, quirky outfit combinations that will work well.
1. Button-up skirts and oversized cardigans
Button-up skirts are all the rage this fall and come in a range of styles and materials. The two most popular designs are straight and A-line, with the most popular materials being denim and suede. For a stylish and smart fall look, pair a button-up skirt of your choice with a tucked in top. This could be short sleeved or long-sleeved, it doesn’t matter – roll neck styles tend to work well. Add a pair of tights and an oversized knitted cardigan, as well as a few well thought out accessories. This look tends to work well with flat shoes or a pair of heeled ankle boots. If you’re in need of some new shoes, check out the deals and discounts that are available online – there are plenty to choose from. From Famous Footwear coupon codes to deals and discounts offering free shipping, there are lots of options. It’s just a case of selecting the one that works best for you.
2. Skinny jeans and a knitted jumper
A staple fall look, skinny jeans and a knitted jumper is a look that a lot of use turn to when the cooler weather sets in. It’s one that’s comfortable, cozy, and looks good on almost everyone. However, when you wear the same thing day in, day out, it can get a little dull. To liven up this fall staple, look for knitwear with a difference. Pieces with patterns and prints can work well, as can jumpers of different thicknesses. As well as wearing chunky knitted designs, look out for some fine knit pieces. These are ideal for those days when the weather is cool but not cold enough for a thick jumper. To add a little extra style, consider adding a printed scarf and some standout pieces of jewelry.
3. A pinafore dress and woolen tights
This year, pinafore dresses have really come into their own. As there are so many shapes, styles and designs to choose from, it can be hard to know which style to rock! As a rule of thumb, Ignore traditional fashion “rules” and find one that is both cute and comfortable. There are various materials to choose from, from stretch cotton to cord. There are also lots of different colors and designs to pick from. From plain designs like navy and burgundy to all sorts of geometric and floral prints. Team your pinafore dress of choice with a plain or printed tee or long-sleeved top and a pair of leggings or thick tights. For colder weather, woolen styles tend to work best. As for shoes, for a casual look, Converse-style trainers tend to work well. Or, for a more formal look, ankle or knee-high boots are a good option. If you get cold easily, top this look off with a cozy knitted cardigan.
So there you have it, three cute and quirky outfit ideas that are perfect for fall.
Back-to-school shopping is in full swing- From the metallic accents to the bold pops of color, the super chic desk accessories below will work for any workspace and will have you rocking that fierce Fall 2016 office decor style. Happy accessorizing!
1. ban.do Rose Gold Stars Sticker Pack ($8): You can totally rock stickers in the workplace. Jazz out everything from your laptop case to your binders with this shiny rose gold sticker pack.
2. Design Ideas ClipNote Desk Organizer ($12): Keep track of mail, office memos and business cards with this desk organizer shaped like a giant paperclip. As fun as its design is, it’s also *pretty* practical.
3. Kate Spade Strike Gold Stapler ($28): Boring office supplies are a thing of the past with this fancy stapler. You can breathe new life into this everyday item with an acrylic and gold design.
4. Anthropologie Easel Desk Calendar ($68): If you prefer a desk calendar, consider this stunning easel one. It comes with 13 sheets of gorgeous colored calendar paper.
5. ModCloth Tone Day at a Time 2016-2017 Wall Calendar ($30): Brighten up your office or cubicle with this colorful wall calendar. It features a different set of gorgeous hues to complement each month.
6. ban.do Deluxe Hot Stuff Thermal Mug But First Coffee ($18): Take your morning cup of joe to go with this thermal mug featuring stylish gold lettering. Its design is every bit as cool and collected as you’ll be when you bring it to work.
7. Poppin Small Metallic Journal ($8): Classy and elegant, this metallic finished journal is the stationery must-have come fall. Its modern gleam of copper will tie right into your autumn-inspired arsenal of back-to-school goodies.
8. Urban Outfitters Message Board + Magnets Set ($39): Use magnets to display important reminders on this clear message board. It’s big enough for your memos but small enough so it won’t take up space on your desk or end table.
9. Poketo Gradient Checklist ($6): Don’t risk forgetting anything important! Jot down memos, grocery lists and more on these beautiful gradient checklist pads.
1. Sheer Skirts and Cozy Cardigans: Never underestimate the power of a few hard-hitting closet basics. This getup is a bonafide sartorial powerhouse with its impeccable mix of off-duty essentials and show-stopping statement pieces. The unexpected mix tones down the skirt’s scandalous vibe, creating the ultimate balance of high and low.
2. Leather Slip Dress and Bell-Sleeved Top: A ’70s-inspired twist on a ’90s style staple? Yes, please! A bell-sleeve top and leather slip dress unite for an It-girl-approved ensemble that’s just as edgy as it is effortless. Throw in a bright crossbody bag and signature shades for good measure.
3. Graphic Sweatshirt and Skirt: Comfortably cool is what you’ll be demanding of all your ensembles after giving this sports chic outfit a once over. Classic sneakers and a graphic sweat bring a street-chic edge to a flowy printed skirt, ensuring you get even more wear out of your dressier duds. For extra style points, team the athleisure-inspired ensemble with a ladylike bag and wind-tousled locks.
4. Maxi Dress and Slides: If one-and-done dressing is your signature move, this two-second ensemble will feel right on cue. Toss on a printed maxi dress and a pair of embellished slides, and you’re ready to hit the ground running. For max perfection, style alongside a statement belt and an oversized clutch with plenty of room to stash your everyday essentials.
5. Laid-Back Suiting: Proving that suiting doesn’t have to be stuffy, Tine Andrea went bold in the color department with a vibrant shade of cobalt blue, then jazzed things up with a graphic tee and sneakers for a getup that exudes effortless cool. Your new on-the-clock signature? We’re thinking yes.
6. Rib Knit Top and Trousers: If this bold and bright #OOTD is any indication, sweater dressing is about to step up its style game a good five notches. A rib knit zip top and corresponding belted trousers are probably the sneakiest and most stylish alternative to rockin’ sweats outside the house. Tone down the throw-on-and-go vibe with elevated accessories, like embroidered heels and a statement bag.
7. Pajama Dressing: We’re down with any outfit that boasts this much roll-out-of-bed-and-go appeal. Pajama separates look straight-up chic when dressed up with of-the-moment heels, elegant baubles and a timeless structured bag. Bring it.
8. Oversized Button-Down Shirt and Cropped Flares: Any outfit that can pull double duty like a pro is a winner in our book, and this minimalist getup doesn’t disappoint. With a sleeveless blazer in tow, this button-down and cropped flares combo nails the concept of on-the-clock chic. It segues seamlessly into after-hours territory with a simple untuck and tousling of tresses. Throw in a studded clutch and you’re golden.
9. Hoodie and Leather Pinafore Dress: Been wondering just how to give your tried-and-true hoodie a bit of extra panache? Take a note from Linda Tol and rock it under a statement dress (we’re partial to this luxe leather number) for an unexpected #OOTD that’s straight-up sass, especially when there’s a pair of red-hot ankle boots thrown into the mix. Now this is athleisure at its finest.
This post was originally published on Brit.co
This post is sponsored but all opinions are my own
Who doesn’t love a spa day, I know i do! But unfortunately i don’t have the time or money to do them that often.
Groupon offers plenty of different types spa treatments Including deep tissue, Swedish and couples massages
Plus you can get a extra 25% off your first purchase through Groupon
Here are a few of my tips to have a relaxing spa day
-Pick yours spa well-Groupon allows you to view reviews from people who have purchased the same spa treatments you are interested in
-Make sure to arrive early so that you get to experience your full treatment
-Make sure to silence your phone so you can be distraction free
-See if you can find a complete spa package so that you can get a full day of pampering
-Drink plenty of water the day before and during- the last thing you want is to feel dehydrated and groggy after your day of pampering
Along with spa services Groupon also offers restaurant, hotel and getaway package so why not turn your spa day into a weekend pamper session with the girls
**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking through my links.
Easy Flowy Styles
Rent the Runway’s flowy dress styles—like the “Spice No Secrets Dress” by Keepsake and the “Cobalt Floral Swing Dress” by Julia Jordan—will have you breathing easier and keeping cool this month! check out these flowy styles and more designer styles at Rent the Runway for your upcoming summer events.
This week marks the start of school/ work in georgia- so this week I am bringing you some office appropriate looks that are both fun and functional while still keeping a vintage style
1.Juliet Navy Polka Dot Tea Dress- Lindy Bop
2. Comfortably Chic Kitten Heel in Black -Pin up girl
3. California Sean top in red – Pin up girl
4. Studious Snow Owl Brooch – Erstwilder
5. Sandie Black Shrug- Lindy Bop
6.Beebop Black White Stripe Rockabilly Top- Lindy Bop
7.Classic Hardware Retro Swallow Pin in Black – Pin up girl
8. Classic Saddle Shoes in Black and White -Pin up girl
August in georgia is still very much summer1 I love the hot murky start of the year <Sarcasm> Because of the crazy hot weather, most places are air conditioned to a frigid temp. so even if its sweltering when you leave in the morning, throw a cardigan in your bag or you will regret it by lunch!
This Astronaut Brooch from Kateslittlestore is just adorable?
What do you think of my friday finds? what are your friday finds this week?
**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking through my links.
Summer may be winding down but Rent the Runway is heating things up again with their annual Clearance Sale. Many of the dresses and accessories included in this sale are priced at up to 75% off!
This sale runs now through August 31st , but do yourself a favor and check out the Rent the Runway’s Clearance Sale today because styles and quantities and sizes are limited.
Clearance Sale Styles
Embrace your love of all things tropical with fabulous style ideas inspired by your favorite island fruit. there are so many ways to celebrate this prickly yellow fruit,From cute phone casesto sweet pineapple-inspired bags to hold your sunscreen and shades, this roundup has got you covered. Keep scrolling for 11 ways to rock pineapples on the cheap.
1. TopShop Pineapple Luggage Tag ($15): Get ready for your island getaway with this trendy pineapple luggage tag.
2. ASOS Sheer Pineapple Ankle Socks ($7): Slip on these adorable socks that are so summer appropriate.
3. Lolli Swim Pineapple iPhone 6 Case ($30): Trade in your basic phone case for this colorful pineapple-shaped one featuring an upside-down heart pattern.
4. ModCloth Equator to Your Needs Jewelry Holder ($18): Finally say NO to lost bangles. Display your favorite pieces on this stylish modern pineapple jewelry holder and you’ll always know where your favorite rings and bracelets are.
5. Sunnylife Honeycomb Pineapples Small ($14, set of 4): Spruce up any party with this set of four paper fold-out pineapple decorations. Combine them with a string of fairy lights to keep your party looking festive from daytime to night.
6. TopShop Pineapple Mirror Key Ring ($14): Keep those flyaways under control and makeup on point with this trusty mirror key ring in the shape of a pineapple. Hang from your purse or backpack for a bit of extra flair.
7. Tallulah’s Threads Pineapple Necklace ($17): Brighten up any outfit with this colorful gold-plated pineapple pendant. Wear with an off-the-shoulder top to really flaunt the necklace and show off the neckline.
8. Cara Pineapple Print Head Wrap ($22): Sweaty bangs are no joke, especially when things heat up in late summer. Keep that drippy mess off your face with this fashionable head wrap featuring a pineapple print.
9. Sunnylife Pineapple Sipper ($12): Crazy straws always did make drinks taste better when you were younger. Take a page from your inner child’s book with this pineapple sipper; once your favorite summer cocktail hits that second loop, you’ll be glad you did.
10. Skinnydip Exclusive Pineapple Cross Body Bag ($29): No matter where you’re going this summer — whether it’s a music festival, a theme park or the beach — make sure you’ve got your necessities with you in this convenient pineapple cross-body bag. Its lightweight and secure design will give you one less thing to worry about during your weekend exploits.
11. FreeBirdCloth Boho Pineapple Shirt ($28+): Get a little cheeky with this tee featuring strategically placed pineapples. Pair with denim cutoffs for an effortlessly playful summer #ootd.
I’ve been wanting to try the Evian Facial Spray for a while now, but for some reason I never picked it up, so when I saw this campaign, I knew I had to try it!
A nice cool mist of Evian facial mist on dry parched skin will leave you feeling revived and rejuvenated. The summer months can be brutal on my skin. never imagined that Evian facial spray would be one of my go to summer essentials. I’ve seen a a ton of people chat about it on social media but doubted that it really worked. My first thought was it’s just water in a bottle. What can this do that putting water in a spray bottle can’t. I quickly found out this works so much better. It did have a fine mist that felt great. I used this for all of the uses listed above. I used the spray consistently during the day and first thing in the morning.
The Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray is supposed to moisturize, refresh and tone your face.
Honestly, I wasn’t expecting much from this, but now I love it! this spray is great for rehydrating and refreshing my skin, whether I’m wearing makeup or not. (The mist works great to moisten my beauty blender.)
I think this product will be handy during any time of year, but especially now when it’s so hot and makeup melts off my face. This is a great refresher, and it just makes my skin feel so hydrated. I will get some good use out of this, and will definantly have to buy another once I run out.
I highly recommend this product for anyone who wants a little refreshment for your skin throughout the day, you can use it as many times as you want and it doesn’t make your face oily or dry. I can see why everyone is raving about this spray. Give it a try, and let me know what you think!